Here you will find Frequently Asked Questions and answers to the following:
- Add the items into your shopping cart and a pop up screen will appear on the top right hand side. You can either select “VIEW YOUR SHOPPING CART” (here you can also calculate the freight cost prior to checkout) OR you can select “CHECKOUT” to place your order.
- You can ‘Checkout’ as a GUEST (if you do not wish to sign up an account) or you can register an account for faster checkout process in future. Also, you can check the status and manage your orders you place with us. If you have an account already please sign in for a faster checkout process.
- Enter the billing information then choose either of the options on the bottom whether you would like to ship to the same address or to a different one. To ship to the different address, you will need to click on “Ship to different address” then “continue” to enter a delivery address, otherwise proceed with “continue” onto the next page. Please ensure that all required fields have been filled otherwise, you will not be able to proceed to the next step.
- Select the shipping method (Standard or Express) – for more information on delivery time frames, please refer to the Delivery Info for each service. Select Continue.
- Payment information of pay-pal of what you need to know and what credit cards we accept as form of payment, select continue proceed with payment. You have the option of logging in to an existing account OR you can use as a one off payment method only if you wish. Proceed with entering your credit card information.
- A summary page of your order including payment will appear before confirming by selecting “Place Order”. Please wait for a confirmation message to appear that your order has been placed.
If you do not receive a confirmation email of your order, please contact us immediately via LIVECHAT, email or phone and we will send you a copy of your order.
Please refer to “Delivery info”.
You can calculate the freight cost by adding the items to your cart then select “View Shopping Cart”. Scroll down to “Estimate Shipping and Tax” and enter the delivery details of where you would like us to ship your order. Our website will automatically quote you the cost for both Standard and Express services.
To find out the delivery time frame – please refer to our delivery info section.
Unfortunately, we do not have any outlets or physical stores. We operate online only.
Please find more information at our "Loyalty Program"
You must contact us in written email if you wish to cancel your order. Please see our terms and conditions for refunds. Please note; we cannot cancel any orders after the order has been dispatched.
No, you do not need to sign up with an account to order as there is an option where you can check as a “guest”.
However, signing up is quick and easy and enables you to get the most out of your shopping experience with All World Shops. Signing up allows you to save your current address and delivery details without having to re-enter them again for future purchases. You can also add products to your Wish-list and view your order history.
Having an account with All World Shops also entitles you to earn WebitPoint® our online rewards program.
You can reset your password by clicking on “Forgot your password?” field underneath the login fields, enter your email address then click on “Submit” and our system will send a link for you to reset your password. Please check other folders also such as spam/junk folder.
If you have tried these steps and still have not received the email, please email us your login details (your name and email address) and we will be able to assist you further.
You can view and update your Account Details by clicking on ‘Dashboard’ the left hand side of the page when you log in/ From there simply click any of the “EDIT” buttons for any of the information you wish to change or update.
Please note there are separate options to provide both Billing and Shipping details
We can create an order on your behalf but the payment will be required by Pay-pal invoice which our accounts department will send to you via email. You can use your credit/debit card to complete the transaction for your order.
You will need to contact us at your earliest convenience with your order number so that we can open an inquiry with the postal services on your behalf. Depending on the country shop of which your order was placed in, may take between (1-2) months. Please note; items that are shipped via New Zealand Post, they only allow up to 90 days from the date of dispatch to lodge a claim. Any time after this time frame we will not be able to action any claims as they will be rejected so please contact us as soon as possible if you do not receive your parcel within the delivery service target.
No – Prices are exclusive of any applicable GST and are quoted in U.S Dollars (USD). When searching for products you can view prices quoted in your currency of choice. Simply click on the currency drop down menu above on the right hand side and select your currency of preference.
Yes but under certain circumstances. Please refer to our terms and conditions under “Returns” or log into your account on our website, go to your dashboard where you will see “Returns”.
All World Shops ships your order DDU (Duties and Taxes Unpaid) which does not collect the duties/taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. The price quote for duties of your respective order is solely determined by the recipient country’s customs authority and will be at your expense. We advise you check prior to placing your order if you do not wish to pay such charges.
Yes - Any Duties and Taxes, which are levied by the authorities in the recipient country, are at your own cost. All World Shops will not be held responsible for any delays caused by Customs, this also includes parcels that are detained or confiscated if they are deemed prohibited by the customs authority in the recipient country. Please read our Term and Conditions for further information regarding customs and delivery.
To purchase a gift card, go to the homepage of All World Shops, under “Shop by Catergory”, go to “special searches” then click on WEBITVOUCHER. Select the desired amount to add to your cart then proceed with CHECKOUT and follow the steps of “How do you place an order”. Please see our terms and conditions for Gift Cards.
To redeem a WebitVoucher, you must add the product(s) into your cart you wish to buy then go to view your shopping cart. Under “WebitVoucher®” on the bottom left hand side, enter the WebitVoucher® code then select APPLY. Once our website has calculated this section, you may proceed with the checkout process as normal. If you have any problems trying to redeem your voucher or if for any reason, please contact us we will be happy to help.
In the case of Multi-shipment orders you may receive your product in parts and or at different stages. We will notify you prior to shipment so that you are aware of this. As you are shopping on a multi-country website and depending on which country the products originate from will result into partial shipping. For further information, please see the “Delivery Info” section in Terms and Conditions. For information about missing items or delayed shipments, please contact our customer services.
All World Shops is not responsible for orders sent to an incorrect address so please ensure that the delivery address details are correct or that is it as accurate as possible. You can update your address details simply by clicking on “Dashboard” when you’ve logged into your account, it will be under Account Information.
You are also responsible for the any costs incurred to resend an order that is returned due to an incorrect address. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
- International Standard Airmail: Track and trace is NOT guaranteed for this service, however should you request a tracking number to be assigned for your parcel for this service, additional cost may apply depending on the weight and value of your item. Please note; the request for the tracking number does not affect the time frame for the normal standard delivery. Also, because it is a standard service tracking number, we cannot guarantee it will display results online.
- Express Service: Track and trace is guaranteed which will only be provided to you once your parcel has been dispatched and not prior.
The Wish list feature allows you to bookmark products of interest and to tailor make orders for friends with Wish lists. You can add products to your wish list and receive auto-generated emails notifying you when the item goes on sale or is back in stock.
You can earn WebitPoints® as a reward if you refer a friend who then purchases products from All World Shops. Please find more information at our "Loyalty Program"